Monday, December 5, 2011

Blogmas Day 1,2,3,4,5!!



Hey everyone!

I adore the holidays! Christmas time is my favorite time of year! I thought there couldn't be a better way of celebrating it then with all of you!


Soooo....I have decided to to BLOGMAS!

I know I started a bit late so please forgive me, but from now on and until Christmas day I will be posting a holiday realated post everyday!

Ok so for today's post I will actually be giving you guys something! I will be giving 3 opportunities to be on this blog. I am looking for 3 bloggers who would like to do a guest post on Vanilla Pop.

The post will have to be holiday related to go along with the whole Blogmas theme.

If you are interested please send me your post to sweetcarolinaxo@gmail.com

I will pick the top 3 posts and they will be published here! You have until this Friday to get your post sent to me! Can't wait to read them :)

Happy Holidays


XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...