Monday, October 10, 2011

Easy cheap way to get soft, shiny hair!

If you read my blog then you know I love all types of hair treatment for your hair using ingredient from kitchen. I find that they are much more potent than most store bought hair treatment and they deliver better results for me.

The latest thing I have tried for my hair is mayo!

Yes you read that right; I have been putting mayonnaise in my hair! I decided to try this out after reading an article about repairing damaged hair wit mayo. Looking at the ingredient in it you can see why this product can be beneficial for your hair. First of all it has eggs. Eggs are a great source of protein so putting it in your hair will add strength and help you if you are dealing with fragile or damaged hair. Mayo also has vinegar and oil which will add amazing shine to your hair. This was actually a very popular hair mask back in the 1950’s!

So if you have decided to discover the amazing things mayo can do for your hair you have two options. You can use store-bought mayo or you can make it yourself. So far I have only used store-bought but I really want to try making it myself. I’m thinking of making a video on how to make it, let me know if you would be interested in that ;) . I would really like to do a comparison between both options to find out if one or the other works best on my hair.

All you need to do is apply about ¼ cup of mayonnaise to your hair. Leave it in for at least 30 minutes. Rinse out really well. Enjoy soft, shiny, strengthened hair!

I would really recommend this for anyone with dry or damaged hair, I probably wouldn’t try this for oily hair.

Warnings:

· The store-bought kind smells really funky! I felt really weird putting in my hair the first time but then I just got use to it. And don’t worry because the smell come out once you wash it off.

· If you leave this on for a while you will see that your strands get kind of hard, it’s because of the egg but again don’t worry your hair will be fine once you wash it out.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Remember to enter all my current giveaways if you haven’t already.

Please check out my new YouTube videos! I would love your support over on my channel so be sure to comment and subscribe <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/sweetcarolinaxo?feature=mhee

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...