Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil


My hair had been desperately asking for some type of shine serum or oil so I decided to pick up the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil.

This hair penetrating oil isn’t pure argan oil but it does have a blend of it, which still provides your hair with the many benefits of argan oil.

It claims to penetrate the hair shaft restoring shine and softenss. Well I must say this does leave my hair shiny AND soft! I love applying this oil and waiting for my hair to dry into soft and silky tresses. Not only that, but it also leaves your hair shiny not to mention the nice scent that lingers for a while.


How I apply it:

I will usually just add this to damp hair as the last styling product I will use. If I straighten my hair then I will also add a bit to the ends of it once I’m done with the flat iron for added softenss.

Texture:

When you feel this oil on your hands you might think it’s a bit thick but once you rub them together and add this in you will see that it is actually quite light and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling at all.

Veredict:

I think this is an amazing product for a great price! I’m not saying this is like those expensive pura argan oils you can get at salons, but it is by far the best drugstore hair oil I have tried in a while! If soft and shiny hair is something you are looking for then give this a try!

The Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil gets :

A 5 on the Sweet Scale!


XOXO,




2 comments:

  1. Woo! I've seen this method a lot recently. It sounds really promising! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff too! I also blogged about it! :)

    natalielovesbeauty@blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...