Monday, June 4, 2012

Guess who is back?!? ( For good!)

Hey there!
Remember me? I use to post frequently, I use to live, eat and breath this blog! Then I kind of abandoned it :(
And for that I am really sorry. I started to have less and less free time which made it really difficult to keep up with my blog and my youtube channel at the same time. So I started only posting now and then, I stopped getting weekly giveaways for you guys and I just lost my dedication for Vanilla Pop.
I feel really bad that I let that happen because this blog was born out of pure love and I worked really hard to get it as it is now. So I refuse to let everything go to waste and I am happy to announce that I am back!
I am back at posting regularly, back at getting giveaways for you and definitely back at being totally dedicated to Vanilla Pop.
Sorry for that wierd period of only posting now and then and I hope you are all as excited as I am to get things back to how they were!

I love you all and thank you for sticking with me through everything!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...