Sunday, November 25, 2012

So it's beggining to look alot like christmas...which means the holiday shopping season has kicked off!

Makeup brands come out with gorgeous holiday collections this time of year and I thought I would share some of my favorites! So this is going to be my little Holiday Beauty Wishlist...hope you enjoy and get inspired for your own christmas wishlist :)

1. Tarte
This year Tarte really impressed me with their Holiday collection, there are great sets at great prices, all nicely packaged!

Tarte - 5-Piece LipSurgence™ Collector's Set  Check it out here

Tarte - Eye Catchers 6-Piece SmolderEYES™ And Skinny SmolderEYES™ Collector's Set Check it out here
Tarte - Carried Away Collector's Set Check it out here
* Last one is my fave!! <333


2. Urban Decay:
Alot of you may already have this, but if you don't then I think you can agree this is a must have on any wishlist this christmas!

Urban Decay - Naked2 Check it out here
3. Benefit:
I am a huge fan of Benefit, it's actually my favorite high end makeup brand. They are known for their great sets in the cutest packaging...but for some reason I don't really feel drawn to alot of their stuff this year. I feel like they keep using the deluxe sample size of the same product, and to be honest there is only so many mini high beam highlighters a girl can stand!
Here are the ones I did like though:

Benefit Cosmetics - How To Look The Best At Everything Check it out here
Benefit Cosmetics - High Flyin’ GlossesCheck it out here
Benefit Cosmetics - Coral My World! Check it out here
* I really appreciate them using sun beam and NOT high beam there!

LORAC:
I have never actually tried this brand, but as soon as I saw this set I fell in love! I need this in my collection.
LORAC - Eye Candy Full Face Collection Check it out here

MAC:
This year MAC came out with the cutest little holiday sets. The packaging for everything is truely adorable and you really get your money's worth.
  Check it out here
Primped Out Lip Look Bag: Luxurious Pink    Check it out here
 Check it out here
 Check it out here


Be sure to let me know what your favorite of all these sets was! Also let me know any other good products I should add to my list :)

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...