This is a little regimen I follow once a week to indulge my skin. I always to it on Sundays since I don't really do much and all the steps end up being a little time consuming so it's perfect for a lazy, stay at home day. You will definetly notice the difference once you touch your face as soon as you have finished.
1. Cleanse your face two times with a mild cleanser. The first time lather for 30 seconds to a minute and the second time only do it for about 15 seconds.
2. If you have a face steamer steam your face for about two minutes. This is great because it opens up your pores and allows all the products to penetrate your skin and work even better.
* If you don't have a face steamer you can get a big ol' pot and boil water in it. Once you see steam coming out take the pot off the stove.Place it somewhere secure.Grab a towel, put it over your head and lean over the pot. Don't put your face to close and be REALLY careful with the hot water! You can even add a bag of green tea to make the steaming even more beneficial.
3. Exfoliate. Use a scrub and massage it on your face for 30 seconds. Leave it on for an additional 30 seconds.
4. Mask #1. Apply a thin layer of a deep pore cleansing clay mask. Leave it on for as long as directed on packaging.
5. Mask #2. Apply a thin layer of a hydrating mask. Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
6. Apply a non-comogenic oil such as jojoba oil to deeply moisturize your skin.
7. Apply your regular moisturizer and massage it into your skin with a clean avocado pit. This will stimulate your skin and give you more oxygen flow.
8. Feel how smooth and soft your skin is!
This facial is great for all skin types. I have oily skin and a friend of mine has dry skin, we both did this facial and ended up with great results.
XOXO Vanilla Pop <3